Flowers

So the painting above these words with the purple, blue, and green was painted with left over paint from another painting.  This painting was also painted as trees in a forest but I posted it on my Facebook page and asked others to help name it and others saw flowers instead of trees.  They saw Spring!  I love to hear what others see and how it speaks to them.  This one I think I will call "Spring is coming"

 
I love this one! I love all the bright burst of color with the various shapes of flowers and the roses.  It also looks like it planted in the ground along a path mixed in with other green plants.



  This one was an an attempt at abstract.  I like it and thought it was fun to work on.  

                                       I love the colors in this one! 

                                                  

                                                                   The splendor of roses!


                                   This one was fun, I did the background with a crumbled up paper towel                                                                     and dabbed it to get the effect I wanted.




Flowers do not come as easy to me as water, skies and trees, I have to work at them.  I plan on continuing to practice and get better at doing flowers.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall