Just playing here and there

Last year I played around on canvases that I have re-painted over and trying different techniques too.  It was fun to let go and create like that, it helped me be creative and to relax.

 

This one turned out to be a forest of cherry blossom trees down by some water. I did this one with limited colors and on a small re-purposed canvas.


The next two with the flowers in purple and below in blue were on re-purposed canvases and just strictly not doing a ton of thinking and just trying different things out.  I think they came out cute.



I really enjoyed doing this one with the trees.  Doing the background was the best and fun part about it all!

This one I love the way it looks so fresh and bright and new, the perfect Spring day!

This one is on canvas paper.  I enjoyed this one too. Painting on paper is a little different than on a canvas.  I prefer canvas but have started to re-think it and might try to paint on paper more often especially to practice technique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall