Waterfalls


 I love to listen to running water, it could be from a little fountain to a rushing river, or the crashing waves on a lake or a gentle rain on a tin roof.  I would love to visit a place with a gorgeous flowing waterfall somewhere hidden, a little hidden paradise.  As I painted this on the other day it was a cold crisp day with several inches of snow on the ground outside my window.  I couldn't help but put on a little music and drift away with it as I painted a place in my mind that would be beautiful and peaceful to stumble upon.

I named this on Paradise Falls. Its a 24 x 24 unframed stretched canvas.  I'm asking $400.00 for it.

I hope you enjoy looking into it as much as I do, enjoying a place other than the snow outside my window.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall