Watercolor Weekend



This past weekend I enjoyed playing more with watercolors.  There is so much more to using watercolor than you really think.  I watched a view videos' and then tried to do what I learned after watching them.



I'm not sure I like this one or that I'm finished with it but it's not bad, almost on the side of abstract.

I love my fat little birdies!  These guys were fun to do.  This was a wet on wet technique.  I really like how it came out and it was fun the more the paint did its own thing as it spread throughout the water.

Now these flowers were super easy and fun to do, again using the wet on wet technique but this time only placing the water in certain spots so that the flowers would be created with the water.











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall