Upcoming Project

I have decided that I would like to paint a landscape from the different cities that I've lived in over the years.  I was born in El Paso TX and then when I was 10 years old we moved to Chaparral NM which is just 10 miles outside of El Paso TX.  After I was married we moved to Albuquerque NM then moved on the other side of the mountain from Albuquerque to Sandia Park NM.  After my first divorce the kids and I moved back home to El Paso TX and then we moved to Fort Davis TX to give my ex another chance.  Second marriage lead to Flagstaff AZ and the second divorce happened and the kids and I lived in Flagstaff until I met my finance where we live in Parks AZ outside of Flagstaff AZ.  I moved around quite a bit in just three states. Each place offered its beauty all around me.  I hope to capture the beauty from my memories in my paintings.





El Paso TX
Fort Davis TX



 
   
























 Chaparral NM, Albuquerque NM, and Sandia Park NM


               












                            Flagstaff, AZ
                               Parks, AZ



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall