Gifted this one


 

My daughter put on the most amazing and fun 50th birthday party for me this past weekend!  It was so much fun! I will never doubt that I'm loved. My party theme was based off of my love of Stevie Nicks/Fleetwood Mac.  We had people dress up either in the 70s, 80s, and 90s, most of the girls participated.  My oldest loves to entertain, she gets so worked up though for everything to be perfect.  She did so much and it was a hit!

To thank her and her fiancé Natalie for working so hard at giving me lots of memories for my 50th birthday I gifted them this painting.  They in Phoenix so its perfect and loved how bright the sky looked with the cactus.  Its one of my favorites and I'm so happy it will be hanging in their house. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall