New Collection

 


The colors in this skyscape make a happy impression.
(hopeful, inspiring, daydreamer)


Tree and leaves are reflecting the end of the day at sunset.
(Reflective gracefulness)


This a pop of color in a day that looks ordinary.
(Encouraging fresh new start)

Journal entry: Sunday May 7, 2023 at 7:00 a.m.

I woke up this morning thinking of painting. I then came up with the idea of a new collection of small 10x10 paintings that I will call "little moments" inspired by the two little paintings I did yesterday.  I'm going to name them the feeling I feel at the moment when I look at them.

I'm going to use the other 10x10 canvas to paint a few more moments, little landscapes that I hope will take you to a nice calm, maybe even and insightful reveling moment to bring peach and inspiration or even refresh and revive you to take a deep breath and move onto the next moment.  to be ready for the next moment, whatever it may bring to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall