Teaching my first class

 


I taught at our first sip and paint at work.  It also was my first time teaching what I love to do.  It was so much fun!  



The group was small and cozy but perfect!  Each of them shared their own story of being an artist as well. One likes to use oils, one enjoys watercolor and painting faces and the other one enjoys painting with her daughter and doing murals together.


Each of these are so different.
One shows impressionism.
One shows abstract and whimsical
and One shows detailed and photo like


It really was fun and a success, everyone enjoyed themselves.


This is the original painting that I made to display. (14x16)


Here is the 1st one and my 2nd one.
Both very different


The second time painting this one came out very different.  Its 11x14.  I love the difference that is shown.

I'm looking forward to the next one in July!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall