The latest

 


This one has been sitting on the easel for over a week now.  I'm not sure if I'm really finished with it or not.  I took this one in stages, the size was a little intimidating at first.  It is a 24 x 36, the biggest that I have done so far.  I love the painting as it is now, with the texture I've added over time but some say I should do yellow leaves on the trees.  I'm just not sure, I thought that by waking passed it and stopping to look at it at times I would have decided by now if I'm leaving it or adding to it, that has not been the case.  I think I will leave it as is for now and try to sale it is right now.  If it sales great! If it doesn't then maybe I will add leaves.  I really like it as is and I don't want to do too much to it and mess it up.  I need to decide how much to sale it for and post it on my website.  If you have read this and you'd like to share your thoughts with me please go ahead in the comments, I'd love to hear from you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall