An emotional piece

 


I did this painting a few weeks ago.  It's my heart. My broken heart.  I actually moved with the music that I played in my ears as I painting this.  As the music moved me the colors moved onto the canvas as well.  It was very emotional and I did not stop until the painting was complete.

I had been in a wonderful relationship for the last 6 years and on July 14th that all changed, he decided that we needed to end and separate and go down two different paths.  At the time of the painting I did not understand, I do a little more now but this is not what I want.

It has taken strength to move forward from that evening but I'm still taking one step forward and another and another each day, as my heart finds a way to begin to heal. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall