Brushstrokes of Tranquility: A Journey Through Pine Trees and Paints

A Journey through pine trees and paints

In my corner of the world, surrounded by pine trees and the changing seasons, my journey as an artist has been a winding road. Originally drawn to photography, I pursued it briefly before life's demands took over. Yet, creativity has always been my constant companion, whether through journaling, crafting, or now, painting.

It was during a period of unemployment that I discovered my passion for painting. Now, with a job I love, I dedicate my weekends to creating art. My small business, Turquoisebrush, allows me to share my creations with the world, and my workplace even showcases my work.

As a landscape artist, I find joy in capturing the beauty of nature—trees, mountains, skies, and water. Despite attempts at painting birds and flowers, I always return to forests and beaches, drawn to their tranquility and beauty.

My journey as an artist is ongoing, but one thing remains constant: the happiness and fulfillment I find in expressing myself creatively, surrounded by the love of my family and friends.

https://turquoisebrush.godaddysites.com/



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall