A fun afternoon

 Last week at work we had been dealing with the snow and getting to and from work, as if that wasn't enough we had a morning of no internet on Wed.  Now a days everything ties into having interest even our phone system at work so if there is an issue then nothing works.  We were all sent home that morning.  Instead of going home, I went over to my co-worker's house, which over the months she has become a really good friend, actually my best friend!  Anyways we had such a fun afternoon together!  She ordered pizza and we had a really strange movie on in the background and then we painted with watercolors.



Here is my hummingbird, not too bad, just don't look at the other bird lol


Kim and I



Kim in action



Here is my finished watercolor of flowers.  I like it! I ended up calling it Springtime Confetti.


A nice little set up :)


It is always a ton of fun being around my bestie!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall