In the beginning

 


Over time whenever I would visit my girls in Phoenix or when they would come home we would have at least one night of painting.  When I'd go to my mom's (pic above is at my mom's house) we would spend at least one or two evenings painting.

We would look forward to looking up ideas on Pinrest and see what would come of our choice.


Before my youngest moved out we used one of the walls in her room to start a collage of her paintings and mine too.  It was a very cool looking wall with such a huge variety of subjects.

In the beginning it seemed that I could only do cute fat birds, chickens, owls, and frogs.  I couldn't really do landscape or trees very well.  I've since practiced and have found that I can't stop painting trees ha hahaha!

I did this frog for my daddy.  He loved frogs.  Ironically this one was done around his birthday in July of 2020.


My mom fell in love with my chicken! :) I think she named it Penny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall