Why do I create Art?

 I create art for others and in turn it is for me too.  I love to be creative it brings me joy.  I want to share with others and help bring joy to them as well so its through my art that I can do that.  Art has also helped keep my balanced when life can get a little a crazy or things around me turn upside down.  Art is an expression that allows me to let go and create.   I try to be creative daily, sometimes I can and others I can't.  If I go too long without having a moment to be creative then I get a little stressed and unsettled. Its at that point that I know I need a little time to be creative.  At times its simply just coloring in a coloring book, or doodling in my planner or even writing.  I like to write too its a great outlet.  Most of all my passion is to paint so I make the time to paint when ever I can.  I love sharing my art with others.  It brings me great joy and also joy to them too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall