Chaparral, NM

 


Chaparral is a town in New Mexico with a population of 14,098. Chaparral is in Doña Ana County. Living in Chaparral offers residents a suburban rural mix feel and most residents own their homes. It is about 10 miles outside of El Paso TX.  Las Cruces NM is near by, and White Sands.

This painting holds a very special place in my heart.  It reminds me so much of back home, living in Chaparral NM.  I miss going in the summer with my kids, but there isn't anything to go back to.  After my dad passed in October of 2015 we sold the property and mom and stepdad Larry moved to  Eager AZ.  I have a ton of memories of growing up with my little brother at Chaparral so I cherish them evetime I give myself a moment to recall and reflect on the past.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Embracing Emotional Expression

The Tranquil Beauty of Turquoise

Embracing Artistic Diversity: My painting Journey