Letting it go with creativity

 


This painting was a fun one.  I really was working at letting go and see what happens.  It is very abstract and not my normal kind of painting.  I had watched a few videos on how someone starts the process for their abstract art.  It really just starts with a mark on the canvas, anything from a shape or a line or a dot and then you just go with it.  Some plan out their colors.  I used what I had left on my palette from a previous painting.  Letting go and just doing can be just as creative as having a plan on painting a landscape.   It certainly leaves it the eye of who is looking at it to see what they can see in it and how it makes them feel.  This one I see flowers and leaves but deeper than that a tree, I enjoy the colors.  The colors are bright and they make me feel cheerful and upbeat.  I plan on trying to do more paintings like this just to help loosen the creativity.  Like I've said in the past I enjoy blending colors on a canvas and could do that all day on canvas after canvas and then move on to the next and the next.  We all let the creativity flow differently from us, I wonder what your way is?   I challenge you to explore it and see what you can create.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fort Davis, TX

Art on the wall